AIR Canada is the flag carrier airline of Canada and one of the most well-known airlines in the world. Air Canada is also the largest airline in the country in terms of fleet size and numbers of passengers carried. Air Canada has a fleet size of 189 that excludes its subsidiaries.
Air Canada covers more than 220 destinations including 64 domestic and 158 international destinations across the US, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. You can book Air Canada tickets with Airline support and fly to your destinations for a holiday, business meetings, attending events or seminars, meeting family members, getting medical treatment, etc.
How to book tickets with Air Canada?
You can book tickets in online and offline modes as it suits you. If you choose to book your flight ticket online you can do it through the official website of Air Canada or its mobile app on your smartphone or tablet etc. If you are not so much a tech-savvy person you can dial Air Canada booking number and you will be connected to a representative of the airline who will ask you about your travel plan and based on that he will do the booking activities on your behalf with booking details provided by you on phone. After that, you will be given a link for making online payments using your credit card or other means. You can make the payment and confirm your booking. There are other ways also.
Book Online ticket with Air Canada
Let us see steps to book Air Canada tickets online:
- Open a web browser on any device such as a laptop or smartphone.
- Once a web browser such as IE or Google chrome opens you can open the website of Air Canada
- Now on your home page, you can see the book your flight section where you have to enter a few data to make a search of flights.
- First, you need to choose between a “round trip” and “one way” depending upon your ticket-booking plan.
- After that you need to enter the followings:
- From – the place you will catch your flight from
- To – your travel destination
- Date of departure – the date on which you wish to fly
- Return date – the date you want to return (if you chose “round trip”)
- Number of passengers – enter the number of adults (those who are 16 or above), number of youths (those who are aged between 12 and 15) and number of children aged between 2 and 11, number of infants on lap and number of infants in seat
- Now enter a promo code if you have one to get a price discount.
- Now click on the “Find” button.
- You will see a list of flights on your screen with details such as departure time, duration of the travel, direct or indirect flight, fare, etc.
- You can choose a flight as per your requirements and then enter the booking details such as passenger’s name, age, gender, etc.
- Once you have entered all the details you can go to make payment online and once you have made the payment your booking is confirmed.
Call Airline support for Air Canada flight ticket booking
This is how you book Air Canada tickets. But if you want to book on the phone you can book Air Canada tickets with Airline support. Your ticket will be booked by a representative of the airline who will keep asking you about the details of your journey and then the passenger’s details. Your ticket will be booked as soon as you make the payment. You will get an email confirmation with all details regarding your ticket booking. All the customer support executives are very helpful and provide you all the necessary details as soon as you call the support center. So if you want a trouble-free flight ticket booking experience with Air Canada contact support the airline support now.